Odeosoft is the leading software house that develops digital products both for individuals and businesses. We believe in open communications, and welcome new ideas and opinions, actively listen with humility and respect. You have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing development team.
- Analyzing existing VoIP networks and computer systems;
- Developing architecture plans for voice and data services;
- Installing network hardware modules including IP and PBX communication servers;
- Designing and implementing Cisco Unity systems;
- Troubleshooting VoIP network issues;
- Analyzing and upgrading network security systems and protocols;
- Adding network users and managing company permissions;
- Optimizing network installations for future expansion;
- Training staff on network and system protocols.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Relevant (technical) high education;
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a VoIP Network Engineer;
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP systems and IP Protocols;
- Knowledge of hardware systems including servers, memory modules, processors, and peripherals;
- Detailed knowledge of network security systems and software;
- Good project management skills;
- Familiarity with WAN and LAN systems;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- With can-do attitude, communicative, team player, a quick learner, and independent initiative;
- Intermediate knowledge in English;
Candidates will go through two stages of selection:
- Selection of candidates based on resumes;
- Competitive salary;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Tbilisi;
- Health Insurance;
- Food Vaucher;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV in English and submit by clicking “apply now” Deadline is November 30, 2020.