Odeosoft is a fast growing software house that develops integrated business solutions. We believe in open communications, and welcome new ideas and opinions, actively listen with respect. You have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing development team.
- Manage testing projects;
- Create test cases based on business requirement;
- Run manual tests;
- Check compliance with the functional requirements of the program;
- Error detection and registration;
- Test current products and identify deficiencies;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Working experience as a QA Tester will be advantage;
- Good command of English;
- Willingness to learn;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to details and critical thinking;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Able to handle multiple tasks;
- The ability to work in a team and individually;
Selection of candidates:
Candidates will go through three stages of selection:
- Selection of candidates based on resumes;
- Competitive salary;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Tbilisi;
- Health Insurance;
- Food Voucher;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 11:00 - 20:00 or 12:00 - 21:00.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV in English and submit by clicking “apply now” Deadline is October 31, 2021.