Odeosoft is a fast growing software house that develops integrated business solutions. We believe in open communications, and welcome new ideas and opinions, actively listen with respect. You have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing development team.
- Setup and maintain new cloud environments;
- Security monitoring and care of the infrastructure and software platforms;
- Install and configure OS (Linux, Windows);
- Performing servers’ setup, enhancement, and maintenance tasks;
- Providing Troubleshooting of Software;
- Automation of IT services;
- Improvement of the IT infrastructure;
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields;
- 3+ years of related IT experience in information technology;
- Deep knowledge in cloud computing;
- Deep knowledge in cloud services;
- Advanced Linux knowledge, scripting;
- Advanced Windows server, AD skills;
- Advanced Vmware knowledge;
- Good Knowledge in CI/CD;
- Advanced Knowledge in Containers, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Configuration of Zabbix, PRTG;
- Configuration of Firewalls and Switches such as FortiGate, PfSense, Cisco, HP;
- Good command of English language.
Selection of candidates:
Candidates will go through two stages of selection:
- Selection of candidates based on resumes;
- Competitive salary;
- Great working conditions and a friendly office atmosphere in the center of Tbilisi;
- Health Insurance;
- Food Voucher;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Benefits such as company-paid fun days and corporate parties.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 11:00 - 20:00 or 12:00 - 21:00.
Interested candidates, please fill in the information, attach your CV in English and submit by clicking “apply now” Deadline is October 31, 2021.